Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on TheJordanJames’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TheJordanJames’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TheJordanJames at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Responsibility of Contributors. If you comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by TheJordanJames or otherwise.
By submitting Content to TheJordanJames for inclusion on your the Website, you grant TheJordanJames a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, TheJordanJames will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, TheJordanJames has the right (though not the obligation) to, in TheJordanJames’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in TheJordanJames’s reasonable opinion, violates any TheJordanJames policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in TheJordanJames’s sole discretion. TheJordanJames will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- The materials on TheJordanJames’s web site are provided “as is”. TheJordanJames makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TheJordanJames does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TheJordanJames or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TheJordanJames’s Internet site, even if TheJordanJames or a TheJordanJames’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on TheJordanJames’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TheJordanJames does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TheJordanJames may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. TheJordanJames does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
7. Responsibility of Website Visitors
TheJordanJames has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, TheJordanJames does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. TheJordanJames disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
8. Content Posted on Other Websites
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which TheJordanJames.com links, and that link to TheJordanJames.com. TheJordanJames does not have any control over those non-TheJordanJames websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-TheJordanJames website or webpage, TheJordanJames does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. TheJordanJames disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-TheJordanJames websites and webpages.
9. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
As TheJordanJames asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by TheJordanJames.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify TheJordanJames here. TheJordanJames will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. TheJordanJames will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of TheJordanJames or others. In the case of such termination, TheJordanJames will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to TheJordanJames.
10. Intellectual Property
This Agreement does not transfer from TheJordanJames to you any TheJordanJames or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with TheJordanJames. TheJordanJames, The Jordan James, TheJordanJames.com, the TheJordanJames.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with TheJordanJames.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of TheJordanJames or TheJordanJames’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any TheJordanJames or third-party trademarks.
12. Governing Law
Any claim relating to TheJordanJames’s web site shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.